The Average Joe Investor

 The Average Joe Investor

Example to fool around without losing your shirt. Its gets stiff that you need 100 shares (lot) to sell a covered call. So instead of putting down 7k or so. Went for the cheap, stick toe in pool method. I went ahead and bought TELL AT $1.50 a share. 150 shares only 150.00 have set to buy it at a limit order at 1.49 a share tomorrow at the bell. As soon as I have it, I will sell a covered call. The OUT OF THE MONEY chain looks weak, but I am thinking of an AT THE MONEY covered call.?  I feel trendy hahah. Need to learn how those work and will be posting videos. 



I am using Swabb and e-trade  My screen saver charts and  fundamentals am with Thinkorswim as my master guide and education, and YouTube...Shrugs



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤️‍🔥ENDS: December 31, 2025❤️‍🔥